Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Brain Bug Boogie Man

I'm into painting sofubi lately. James Groman's collaboration with Cure is my newest painted figure. He is the Brain Bug Boogie Man and he is freaking awesome. The brain bug snaps snugly on the boogie man's head, but I've kept mine off for now as to not scratch the fresh paint. I will continue to shoot family photos as my collection grows. I've got about five or six more vinyl figures lined up, so in order to make room (and money) I've been finishing up painting the rest of my vintage Playmates figures and selling them at my online store http://joewhiteford.storeenvy.com. So stay tuned for more custom painted TMNT, Bucky O'Hare, Skeleton Warriors, and Earthworm Jim figures, along with my original resin monstrosities. And speaking of which, I will have a new resin cast monster figure released this spring called Grizzle. So stay tuned for all that crap and lots more. And once again, thanks so much for visiting. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment