Thursday, November 25, 2010

Watching You 1 & 2

My family and I are watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. We were supposed to go to Ohio and have dinner with Erin's grandparents, but she worked yesterday and also has to work tomorrow. Things would be too hectic if we had to drive all morning, eat, then drive all evening, especially with little boys. It's nice to get up and not worry about a stressful holiday. I just want to relax this morning with my three favorite people, go eat a big dinner ten minutes away, and come back home to relax some more.

By the way, here are a couple charcoal drawings of some creatures I found in the junkyard about a month ago. I went with my drawing class to take pictures and got lost in my imagination. I'd like to go back; I could spend all day there. Happy Thanksgiving, you greedy bitches. I hope you all eat until you explode.14"x17" for sale
14"x17" for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment